BLOCKCHAINcryptocryptocurrencyDeFitoken

DeFi Yield Protocol is Turning Heads in 2021: A Look into New Developments | by The Capital | The Capital | Feb, 2021

Decentralized finance is the latest booming development in the cryptocurrency space, with DEXes snowballing. DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP) is a unique protocol that allows any user to provide liquidity, get ETH as returns while maintaining the token price. Unlike some DeFi user interfaces, the DYP interface is quite simple and can accommodate both new and experienced yield farmers.

DYP was launched in the third quarter of 2020 and has grown significantly since then. The company currently has more than $ 56 million in Total Locked Value (TVL) and has paid a total of 4,769.41 ETH ($6,326,052) to liquidity providers during the period. Investors can earn up to 100.14 ETH in just 24 hours, making it one of the best farming protocols out there. The coming month, March, will see DYP bring significant updates to its platform. Here’s what you should expect:

DYP Earn Vault

75% of the profits will be converted into ETH and distributed to liquidity providers. In comparison, the remaining 25% will buy back the protocol’s governance token to increase liquidity and maintain token price stability.

DYP earn vault offers support for five tokens, including ETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, and DAI. Liquidity providers can use their tokens for 3, 30, 60, 90, and 120 days.

New Staking Pools on PancakeSwap

PancakeSwap prides itself on being faster and cheaper than Uniswap. The decentralized application (Dapp) introduced in late 2020 has grown to become one of the largest in BSC. It is in direct competition to other well-known projects such as Uniswap and Sushiswap.

By leveraging PancakeSwap, users can take advantage of all DeFi features from token swapping, staking, farming to NFT. It offers an automated market maker (AMM) working under a smart contract and opens up the world for consumers to enjoy a large and attractive world of DeFi. The relationship with Binance offers the decentralized exchange an extensive network of assets, scalable, and low fees.

DYP Tools

The DYP tools will also be linked to Uniswap, enabling users to view and explore pools/pairs on the exchange and access trading charts and DEX real-time info for all listed projects.

By tapping into the DYP liquidity locker, the tools will generate a 100% decentralized trust score. The trust score is computed based on general criteria, including a project’s contract security audits and liquidity on Uniswap.

Ethereum Mining Pool

Participants in the ETH mining pool stand to receive a monthly bonus of 10% of ETH monthly income. For example, if the ETH price is $ 1000, the DYP price is $ 5, and the user’s estimated monthly income is 1 ETH, then each address of the miner who interacts with the DYP smart contract will receive one monthly bonus of 20 DYP tokens worth 100 US dollars.

To claim monthly DYP tokens, users must first join the DYP set, no fee ETH mining pool. With this, they get to earn more ETH monthly.

The ETH mining fund and yield farming provide all miners with a monthly DYP bonus of 10% + 0% mining fees. The mining pool bonuses pay a maximum amount of DYP with a Price Impact of -2.5%.

The DYP team is waiting to achieve 250 GH/s; the Hashrate to roll out a mining pool. So far, the protocol has managed 35 GH/s Hashrate from miners.

DYP Lending

With DYP lending, consumers can borrow or lend DYP tokens in a completely decentralized manner. Consumers who wish to become lenders send their tokens to a specific money market and receive interest on their tokens depending on the APY. Automatically, the platform calculates it when the smart contract converts DYP to ETH at 00:00 UTC.

New CEX Listing and Bridge Between BSC and ETH

The DYP team has also launched a bridge that will allow users to switch DYP between the Binance Smart Contracts (BSC) and the Ethereum Networks.

As an Ethereum based platform, DYP users enjoy maximum interoperability in the market. You can use your token on other DeFi platforms that support this unique financial instrument. You can also store your DYP tokens in an ERC-20 compatible wallet.

Summing Up

DeFi Yield Protocol aims to handle whale manipulation and impermanent loss and make the space more accessible to a larger pool of users. Its solutions also aim to automate the yield farming process, providing optimal returns for liquidity providers, which are the industry’s cornerstone.


Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close
Close